Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the websites located at https://xfans.biz infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the applicable Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (the “DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
· Your physical or electronic signature
· Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the applicable Website, a representative list of the works
· Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material
· Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address)
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
· A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate
· A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You may reach us using our contact form for this request.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the applicable Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under section 512(f) of the DMCA.